"You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-range failures. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 9:27".

Monday, May 21, 2007

Week #5 - Play Week. Whonu?



I personally think this is one of the most interesting websites, search engines, or whatever you want to call it, I've ever seen in my life...

Check this out: http://www.whonu.com/

Tell me you didn't find this web interesting?

I highly recommend you check help link at the top of Whonu web first. A truly Simple Boolean Logic Search Engine.

whonu.com is an innovative online search tool that brings together some of the best search technologies/search engines available into a single interface. Discover Web content, articles, forums, images, audio, video, news, reference content, blogs, rss feeds, and more, all related to your query/search. Even better than Google and Yahoo together.

Watch this Video-Tutorial: How to Whonu

No comments:

Post a Comment