Week #4 – Web 2.0 Defined. Being There!!!
I've been blogging since Feb 2005. So far more than 503 posts.Don't be afraid of blogs, millions of people are doing that,
some may be good, many will be bad. But we are having fun!!! Is the main point here my dear.
I'll be happy to help you out.
Don't make anonymous comments.
Feel free to ask.
Don't worry, say hi!!!
Tom is doing a great job.
Keeping up with everyone,
take some time, but comments he may have, for you, for me, for every one of us.
Have a great one!!!
By the way the Ninja video was awesome!!!...The web 2.0 video is realistic. I will show it to as many people as I can. I'm actually doing it...






Thanks for your birthday wishes...I had a wonderful birthday! I think I know who this is, but it is a bit frustrating not knowing for sure. (LOL)
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias all the same!