"You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-range failures. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 9:27".

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week #9 – Digital Music

- Where do stand on the digital rights management debate?

There were things that owners of copyright were allowed to do, and were supposed to do and there were things that the public was allowed to do, and was supposed to do. But then I actually read the copyright law and realized that it doesn't really said that.

- Should media be offered with unrestricted rights or pay per use rights?

No.

- Metallica or Napster?

Napster.

- ipod or eTunes?

I use both, fancy features. I just got the whole iPod AV Connection Kit at Costco, way worthy, for my Video iPod 30Gb.

No comments:

Post a Comment